For those who attended the Davidson and Rockingham Provider Forum/Orientation please visit the evaluation survey link below…we value your feedback. Thank you.
Welcome to the Sandhills Center Online Provider Orientation designed for agencies, hospitals, physicians and licensed independent practitioners within our provider network. Please click on the topics below for orientation materials.
Each year, Sandhills Center offers an Annual Provider Orientation. This year, due to COVID-19, we hosted this update electronically, along with the Quarterly Provider Forum that offered training from the state about Medicaid Transformation. Here is important information for providers that was presented on May 26, 2021:
- Provider Orientation Agenda May 2021
- Sandhills Center May 2021 Annual Provider Orientation Presentation
- Crossover to NC Medicaid Managed Care/Standard Plan: LME-MCO Provider Education video presentation - click here
- Crossover to NC Medicaid Managed Care/Standard Plan: LME-MCO Provider Education PowerPoint presentation - click here
- This training provided an overview of NC Medicaid's Transition to the Standard Plan Option
- It also offered guidance to behavioral health providers who will be supporting members transitioning to a Standard Plan on July 1, 2021.
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care Innovations
- Level of Care Determination Forms
- Fact Sheet, Level of Care- ICF-IID
- Medical Assessment Form MH
- MH-SA Care Coordination Units and Overview
Member Eligibility and Enrollment
- Provider Manual
- External and Quality Programs Annual Orientation
- Network Operations Credentialing Overview
- Provider Communications Plan
- Required Primary Source Verification
- Cultural Competency Plan 2021-2022
- Cultural Competency Presentation
- Provider Help Desk
- Participating Provider Violation and Dispute Resolutions
- Provider Request for Dispute Resolution of an Action
- ZixMail Overview
IPRS & Medicaid Provider Manual
If you have questions, please contact the Provider Help Desk or call 1-855-777-4652 (toll free).