Sandhills Center works with service providers to help people receive quality mental health care. This section aims to serve as a resource center where providers can find various items such as documents, spreadsheets, and eBooks that can help them get up to date with the latest information regarding the profession.
- Provider Communications Plan
- Cultural Competency Plan
- Cultural Competency Resource Booklet - English
- Cultural Competency Resource Booklet -Spanish
- NC Medicaid Direct LME-MCO Member Handbook - English - updated Dec. 2022
- Service Definitions
- State-Funded Enhanced Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Services
- State-Funded DMDDSAS Service Definitions
- State-Funded ACT Policy
- Medicaid Service Definitions
- Sex Offender Guide
- Free and Reduced Cost Medical Clinics Resource Guide
- Services for Women with Opioid-Exposed Pregnancies
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioids
This section is regularly reviewed and updated. If we think something can be helpful to you, our valued healthcare providers, we will add them here.