Introducing Alpha+ and the Sandhills Center Provider Support Portal
Sandhills Center Provider Support Portal
New Alpha+ and Sandhills Center Provider Support Portal Notice
Sandhills Center Provider Support Portal Guide
- We have asked all providers to cease submission to the Alpha MCS portal as of 4/2/2021 at 5:00p. Any information that is attempted to be submitted after this time will be rejected. Providers will be able to begin submitting to the new Alpha+ portal on 4/5/2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- The website address for the new Alpha+ System will be https://alphaplusshc.com/portallogin.
- All claims submissions must be completed by 5 p.m. on 4/2/2021 to be processed. Any claims not submitted by 5 p.m. on 4/2/2021, either through the portal or via a clearinghouse, will need to be held and submitted through the new Alpha+ system on 4/5/2021.
- If your agency utilizes EDI to submit claims and you have not received your new hostname information, please submit a ticket through the Support Portal and someone will assist you.
- Providers using AlphaFlex as their clearinghouse should be advised that Alphaflex will be decoupled from our system as of 5 p.m. on 4/2/2021.
- Moving forward, information related to the transition to Alpha+, including any updates, will be available on the Sandhills Center Provider Support Portal.
- Questions or concerns regarding the Alpha+ system or the transition should be submitted through the Sandhills Center Support Portal so that we can best serve you.