Innovations Waiver For Providers
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR FAMILIES:
NC Innovations Waiver Listening Sessions planned for June 2017 in the Sandhills Center region and throughout the state — click here for details.
Innovations Waiver Listening Sessions webinar option — click here.
Forms and Information
- NC Innovations Waiver Handbook
- Individual & Family Directed Supports Handbook
- Health and Safety Checklist
- Relative Guardian Decision Tree presentation
- NC Innovations Fact Sheet- Agency With Choice
- Comparison of CAP I/DD and North Carolina Innovations Agency with Choice Models
- Verification of Relative-Guardian as a Provider Application
- Out of State Travel Request
- Employer of Record Handbook 12-01-2014
- Managing Employer Handbook
- Network Operations Relative as Provider presentation
NC Innovations Waiver changes effective Nov. 1, 2016:
Provider Communications Bulletins
- 63 Provider as Legal Guardian
- 64 Relative as Provider – Community Networking and Day Supports Transition
- General Statue 35A-1213 (f) Qualifications of Guardians 5-9-14
If you have additional questions, email the Provider Help Desk or call 1-855-777-4652.