Family Support and Community Collaboration
Sandhills Center Family Support and Community Collaboration programs provide tools, information and support to the families of children with emotional, learning, and behavioral challenges.
Through meetings, support groups, programs, seminars and events, family members receive individual support, advocacy, and free training on topics of interest to the community.
Family Support and Community Collaboration Programs are funded by Sandhills Center and conducted through a contract with North Carolina Families United.
Contact an advocate in your area for information or support:
- Anson and Richmond counties email Suzanne Maness or call 1-877-211-5995.
- Moore and Hoke counties email Shirlyn Morrison-Sims or call 1-877-776-6599.
- Montgomery and Randolph counties email Brenda Goss or call 1-877-211-7252.
- Lee and Harnett counties email Adrian Standish or call 1-877-776-6702.
- Guilford County, contact LaMonica Mitchell at 1-919-215-7153.
for upcoming programs, meetings and events.